Collection: Glass Mosaic Tiles; Material: Glass; Shape: Square; Color: Multi-colors; Sheet Size: 300 x 300mm; Chip Size: 23 x 23mm, 48x48mm; Thickness: 8mm
Glass mosaic tiles are the most widespread mosaic tiles in common use and are used in great numbers by builders and tilers for common tasks such as shower bases and swimming pool edging, but these useful mini mosaic tiles can readily be adapted for artistic craft work.
Parameters of the Glass Mosaic Tile
- Collection: Glass Mosaic Tiles
- Material: Glass
- Color: Multi-Colors
- Surface Finish: Glossy, easy for cleaning.
- Shape: Square
- Sheet Size: 300mmx300mm
- Chip Size: 23mmx23mm, 48x48mm
- Thickness: 8mm
- Application: Glass mosaic tiles are impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue. Glass mosaic tiles are great on floors and walls and have been most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications.
- Characteristics: The glass mosaic tile has a zero water absorption rate, and this tile exceeds ANSI standards for water absorption for mosaic tile. It is strong, durable, contamination free, and only the best quality tiles are selected as our tiles are inspected for blemishes before shipment.
Enlarged Photos of the Glass Mosaic Tile
Project Scenes of the Glass Mosaic Tile
Glass mosaic tiles are utilized widely by mainstream designers and architects as bathroom wall and floor tiles, kitchen backsplash wall tiles, hotel lobbies and reception areas wall and floor tiles, corporate office reception areas wall tiles. The natural iridescence adds the taste and richness to the design formula.
glass with shell mosaic tile crystal backsplash wall and stickers
Mosaic tile installation guide
Mix the powder thin-set mortar with latex additive in bucket that can easily be found in most home improvement stores.
Level up the surface of the mosaic tiles towards the wall. Fill up the joints evenly with white grout.
Clean up the remaining grout and adhesive on surface with a soft cloth and tissue after about 1 hour dry.
The installed mosaic tiles will dry in about 24 hours.
NOTICE: These above installation methods are suggested and based on our own technical experiences. It is for your reference only. No warranty is implied. For best results, please hire a professional tile installer experienced in the application of glass mosaic tiles, glass mosaic tiles, or mother of pearl tiles.
Also, you can refer to an official glass tile installation instruction from the CTIOA.
World-class manufacturing facility
Strictly selected raw materials
Well-organized production floor
Precision glass cutting machinery
Strictly quality control process
Natural gas kiln (the most environmental-friendly kiln)
Technologically advanced kiln
Equipment with the most advanced technology