Welcome to Hominter, we are glad you are here. Following these tips for an easy and enjoyable shopping experience.
1. Create Your Account
- When registering, please make sure you are entered the right email address.
- If you have not received our confirmation email, please check your junk or spam folder first.
- After registration, go to "My Account" to enter your shipping address. You can also enter your shipping address after you are placed your first order on the checkout page.
2. Product Search
- Hominter is a dynamic, fast-growing home improvement and building supplies online platform where you can find largest products of interior design and decorating, including kitchens and bathrooms.
- To make sure you are re getting exactly what your looking for, always check the ratings and reviews to know what people say.
- If you have any questions about the product, get in touch with us via Sales@Hominter.com, and we will reply you within 24 hours.
3. Placing Your Order
- If you haven’t filled in your shipping address yet, you can do this when you place your order.
- Before paying, make sure you double check your order. Did you enter the correct shipping address, if the right shipping method is selected?
- Don't forget to also check your country’s customs policy, and if you need to pay import duties.
4. Tracking Your Order
- Hominter constantly updates you on your order shipping status. You can also login "My Account" and point to "Order History" to view tracking information for your orders.
- Usually, Hominter will provide order tracking numbers whenever the order status is changed into "Shipped" status. Along with tracking number, customers will enter the shipping company's official website to check the shipping status of your package.
- When you have received your order and you’re happy with it, please “Confirm Order Received”.
5. Resolving Issues
- All your purchases on Hominter are protected by a set of our Buyer Protection. Once you have confirmed receiving your order, them is still valid for another 5 days.
- If products have been damaged in shipping, or are missing, our customer support team will always be there to help you. Learn more about Return Policy.