Collection: Glass Mosaic Tiles; Material: Glass; Color: Blue; Shape: Square; Sheet Size: 300mmx300mm; Chip Size: 1x1 In. (25x25mm); Thickness: 4mm
Glass mosaic tiles are the most widespread mosaic tiles in common use and are used in great numbers by builders and tilers for common tasks such as shower bases and swimming pool edging, but these useful mini mosaic tiles can readily be adapted for artistic craft work.
Parameters of the Glass Mosaic Tile
- Collection: Glass Mosaic Tiles
- Material: Glass
- Color: Blue
- Surface Finish: Glossy, easy for cleaning.
- Shape: Square
- Sheet Size: 300mmx300mm
- Chip Size: 1x1 In. (25x25mm)
- Thickness: 4mm
- Application: Glass mosaic tiles are impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue. Glass mosaic tiles are great on floors and walls and have been most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications.
- Characteristics: The glass mosaic tile has a zero water absorption rate, and this tile exceeds ANSI standards for water absorption for mosaic tile. It is strong, durable, contamination free, and only the best quality tiles are selected as our tiles are inspected for blemishes before shipment.
Enlarged Photos of the Glass Mosaic Tile
front side of the mirror wall tiles
glass mosaic tile details
back of the mirror mosaic tile - mesh mounted
Project Scenes of the Glass Mosaic Tile
Glass mosaic tiles are utilized widely by mainstream designers and architects as bathroom wall and floor tiles, kitchen backsplash wall tiles, hotel lobbies and reception areas wall and floor tiles, corporate office reception areas wall tiles. The natural iridescence adds the taste and richness to the design formula.
glass mosaic mirrored wall stickers