Mother of pearl tile was created by tile artisans who inlay the jewelry boxes, the natural iridescent finish and glittering marks on shells are deeply loved by customers, it is great to install in kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms and any decorated spot in your home. The freshwater shell slice tiles are made of natural freshwater shell which are mostly in white and yellow color with gray or pink marks. The natural shells can be polished into different shapes of mosaics such as rectangle, square, round, ellipse, diamond, and hexagon. All the small chip tiles will be mounted on a 12" x 12" mesh to be one sheet of tile. These shell tiles are in 2mm or 8mm(with base) thick. It is easy for cutting during installation by following joint lines. Ideal for use as an accent strip or kitchen backsplash, Mother of Pearl easily brings an organic, natural ambiance to your space while also adding a timeless exquisiteness to your surroundings.
- First-quality pearl shell tile for wall and backsplash applications
- Smooth finish with some random shade and tone variation
- Only suitable for walls and residential use
- Non-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Due to the nature of the pearl shell, slight variations in color and size may occur from lot to lot
- It is not recommended that this tile be installed in a pool or any area where it will be submerged in water.
|Sheet Size||300 x 300 mm|
|Tile Size||25 x 25 mm|
|Color||Blue and Beige|
|Usage||Backsplash & Wall, Floor, Pool|
|Tiles Per Sheet||121|
|Sheet Mount||Mesh Backed|