Collection: Light Weight Mother of Pearl Tile; Material: Shell ; Shape: Subway; Sheet Size: 12 x 12 In. (305x305mm); Chip Size: 3/5 x 1-1/6 In.(15x30mm); Thickness: 2mm
Parameters of the Mother of Pearl Tile
- Collection: Light Weight Mother of Pearl Tile.
- Material: Shell
- Color: Gorgeous shine with original color richness of iridescence.
- Surface Finish: Glossy, easy for cleaning.
- Shape: Subway
- Sheet Size: 12x12 In. (305x305mm)
- Chip Size: 3/5x1-1/6 In. (15x30mm)
- Thickness: 2mm
- Application: Mother of Pearl mosaic tiles are impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue. Mother of Pearl mosaic tiles are great on floors and walls and have been most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications.
- Characteristics: The mother of pearl mosaic tile has a zero water absorption rate, and this tile exceeds ANSI standards for water absorption for mosaic tile. It is strong, durable, contamination free, and only the best quality tiles are selected as our tiles are inspected for blemishes before shipment.
- Disclaimer: The color variation and occasionally small size variation naturally exist from chip to chip, from sheet to sheet, from job to job. However, the overall sizes are consistent and will NOT have any negative impact on installation; on the contrary, some small variations on sizes reflect the nature of the products thus making your wall or floor tiling project a more natural one. Also, the color variation caused by different computer screen or browser exists from different pc screens. Therefore, the possible color/size variations between the mother of pearl tile sample and actual shipment or the product color shown on the screen and actual shipment should not be considered as quality issues.
Enlarged Photos of the Mother of Pearl Tile
front side of the mother of pearl tile
mother of pearl tile details
enlarged photo of the mother of pearl tile