Collection: Porcelain Mosaic Tiles; Material: Porcelain; Shape: Square; Size: 300 x 300 x 6 mm; Chip Size: 25 x 25 mm
Mosaic Tiles specializes in quality handcrafted porcelain mosaic tiles that add excitement to your pool, home, and outdoor area. They are composed of colored porcelain tiles of different shapes and sizes arranged to form lifelike images.
Parameters of the Porcelain Mosaic Tile
- Collection: Porcelain Mosaic Tiles
- Material: Porcelain
- Color: Multi-colored
- Surface Finish: Glossy, easy for cleaning.
- Shape: Square
- Sheet Size: 300 x 300 mm
- Chip Size: 1 x 1 In. (25 x 25 mm)
- Thickness: 6 mm
- Application: Porcelain mosaic tiles are impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue. Porcelain mosaic tiles are great on floors and walls and have been most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications.
- Characteristics: The porcelain mosaic tile has a zero water absorption rate, and this tile exceeds ANSI standards for water absorption for mosaic tile. It is strong, durable, contamination free, and only the best quality tiles are selected as our tiles are inspected for blemishes before shipment.
Enlarged Photos of the Porcelain Mosaic Tile
front side of porcelain wall backsplash tile
square porcelain mosaic floor tile
porcelain mosaic tile bathroom wall backsplash
Project Scenes of the Porcelain Mosaic Tile
Porcelain mosaic tiles are utilized widely by mainstream designers and architects as bathroom wall and floor tiles, kitchen backsplash wall tiles, hotel lobbies and reception areas wall and floor tiles, corporate office reception areas wall tiles. The natural iridescence adds the taste and richness to the design formula.
porcelain wall backsplash border tile
porcelain mosaic tile wall sticker