Collection: Stone Glass Mosaic Tiles; Material: Glass and Stone ; Color: Blue; Shape: Strip; Sheet Size: 260mmx290mm; Chip Size: 10mmx24mm; Thickness: 8mm
Stone and glass tile combine to form a union of style and function that will look beautiful in your kitchen as a backsplash and on your bathroom wall. Consider stone and glass backsplash options if you want a natural, modern look that matches the rest of your home.
Glass and stone tile are ideal in areas where there is a lot of water, like the bathroom or kitchen, or even around a pool and in an outdoor washroom. These elements make sense near water, and they create a watertight seal to lock out water. They are easy to keep clean and look beautiful even after heavy use. You can achieve the style and coherence you want in your home with one of our stone and glass mosaic tiles, regardless of your home's decor.
Parameters of the Stone Glass Mosaic Tile
- Collection: Stone Glass Mosaic Tiles
- Material: Stone and Glass
- Color: Blue
- Surface Finish: Glossy, easy for cleaning
- Shape: Strip
- Sheet Size: 260mmx290mm
- Chip Size: 10mmx24mm
- Thickness: 8mm
- Type: Mosaic
- Application: Stone glass mosaic tiles are impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue. Metallic mosaic tiles are great on floors and walls and have been most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications.
- Characteristics: The stone glass mosaic tile has a zero water absorption rate, and this tile exceeds ANSI standards for water absorption for mosaic tile. It is strong, durable, contamination free, and only the best quality tiles are selected as our tiles are inspected for blemishes before shipment.
Enlarged Photos of the Metal Glass Mosaic Tile
front side of the stone glass blend mosaic tile
stone glass mosaic tile wall stickers