Collection: Glass Mosaic Tiles; Material: Glass; Shape: Square and Strip; Color: Brown and Tans; Sheet Size: 308mmx295mm; Chip Size: 15mmx15mm, 15mmx48mmm 15mmx98mm; Thickness: 8mm
Glass mosaic tiles are the most widespread mosaic tiles in common use and are used in great numbers by builders and tilers for common tasks such as shower bases and swimming pool edging, but these useful mini mosaic tiles can readily be adapted for artistic craft work.
Parameters of the Glass Mosaic Tile
- Collection: Glass Mosaic Tiles
- Material: Glass
- Color: Brown and Tans
- Surface Finish: Glossy, easy for cleaning.
- Shape: Square and Strip
- Sheet Size: 308mmx295mm
- Chip Size: 15mmx15mm, 15mmx48mm, 15mmx98mm
- Thickness: 8mm
- Application: Glass mosaic tiles are impervious to the elements, thus it is great for both interior and exterior use so moisture is not an issue. Glass mosaic tiles are great on floors and walls and have been most popular in bathrooms, spas, kitchen backsplash, wall facades and pools as well as a variety of other applications.
- Characteristics: The glass mosaic tile has a zero water absorption rate, and this tile exceeds ANSI standards for water absorption for mosaic tile. It is strong, durable, contamination free, and only the best quality tiles are selected as our tiles are inspected for blemishes before shipment.
Enlarged Photos of the Glass Mosaic Tile
front of the glass mosaic tiles
details for crystal glass tile